Printable Hens Night Invitation - Vibe
This is a DIY printable design that you will print locally or online via your local print shop (suggestions below).
You will receive your digital proof via email within 3 business days of ordering your design. Once approved, you will be sent High-Resolution 300DPI print-ready PDF files.
- Print ready 300DPI PDF files
- JPEG files upon request
- 2 Amendments per order
1. Select where you will print your design, the background colour and text colour you'd like and make a note of all the important details
2. You will receive your Digital Proof to review within 3 Business Days
3. You have 2 rounds of amendments included in your order to make any changes you'd like
4. Once your design has been approved, we will send you the High-Resolution PDF Files. Upload your PDF File to your Local print Shop selected at Checkout
Browse & Order
Can't see exactly what you need on the website? Send us an email and let us know what you're looking for and we can offer a design proposal and personalised quote.
Proof & Approve
Within 3 business days we will send you a digital proof to review, make changes and approve. You get 2 rounds of amendments per order to make any changes you need.
Download & Print
Once you approve the design, we will email you the print-ready PDF Files and you will then organise printing via a local print shop or online with Vistaprint or Officeworks.
What are printable designs?
Basically, we design your stationery, provide you with the print ready PDF files and you will organise printing yourself via your local print shop or with an online print such as Officeworks or Vistaprint
What can i customise?
All text is completely customisable to suit your event whether it's a casual or formal affair. You can change the font colours and background colours.
You can't change the fonts or artwork. We also do not give out our font names, sorry.
How long does my order take?
You will receive a design proof within 3 business days
How long will it take for my printer to print my items?
You'll have to check with your print shop directly